SBA to Host Woman-Owned Small Business Roundtable Discussion with Senator Reed and Lt. Governor Matos
PROVIDENCE, RI— U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) New England Regional Administrator Mike Vlacich and Rhode Island District Director Mark S. Hayward will be joined by United States Senator Jack Reed, Rhode Island Lieutenant Governor Sabina Matos, and Secretary of Commerce Elizabeth Tanner in hosting a roundtable discussion with local woman-owned small businesses. The discussion will focus on the challenges woman-owned businesses have faced in Rhode Island, as well as their successes.
The roundtable is part of the month-long celebration of Women’s History Month, highlighting the achievements of the 33,000 woman-owned small businesses in Rhode Island.
WHEN: Monday, March 20, 2023, 9:00 AM
WHERE: Navigant Credit Union, 1005 Douglas Pike, Smithfield, RI
- Honorable Jack Reed, United States Senator, Rhode Island
- Honorable Sabina Matos, Lieutenant Governor, State of Rhode Island
- Elizabeth Tanner, Esq., Secretary of Commerce, State of Rhode Island
- Mike Vlacich, New England Regional Administrator, SBA
- Mark S. Hayward, Rhode Island District Director, SBA